The following is a collection of the posts I’ve written that I think are either the most important or otherwise stylistically noteworthy:
- An examination of the Natural Aristocracy: An overview of those characteristics that are exemplified by the best people in life.
- The Great, the Lucky, and the Clever: People take different paths to achieve success in life. Sometimes you just have to ride the wave of coming trends.
- Emotion, Neoreaction, and the Hearts of Men: A dissection of the wave of attacks on Neoreaction that took place at the beginning of this year.
- From Russia with Love: I note that Russians are once again becoming Hollywood’s go-to bad guys and predict that the US will continue to antagonize Russia and that the relations between the two countries will begin to deteriorate. I wrote this in January 2014, and given all that’s happened since then, I think I nailed it (if I do say so myself)!
- Subversion versus Exit, East versus West, and Eternal Recurrence: A quick eulogy for the West paired with a proclamation of its coming rebirth.
- Batman, Noblesse Oblige, and the Perennial Nature of Aristocracy: An argument that the desire for a ruling aristocracy is ingrained in the human psyche and that we are seeing it cry out all the more loudly these days.
- Genealogical Musings and Hypothetical Solutions: Social Justice is the White Man’s Burden of our time. While I didn’t go so far as to point out that Progressivism and the White Man’s Burden are two sides of the same coin, hopelessly intertwined and unable to live without each other, I really should have done so.
- A Multicultural Gedankenexperiment: Some thoughts on ethnic diversity and cultural cohesion. Ethno-nationalism is not necessary for a highly functional society, but with it or without it, you need a strong, homogenous, overarching culture.
- Gay Pride, Status Signaling, and Fetishes: We fetishize what we do not have, and in certain circumstances this can lead to self-destructive feedback mechanisms.
- IQ Shredders, Theory of Mind, and Vladamir Putin: We are losing the ability to understand that other people can have beliefs and goals that are very different from our own. Why? I put forth some ideas that will become very important for my “Theory of Mind” series and I nab a “Quote Note” from Nick Land in the process.
- Fire and Ice: Life and Death. Male and Female. Fire and Ice. They are all connected. Definitely on the more mystic side, but it manages to avoid being opaque.
- An Age of Monsters: Darkness corrupts those whom it touches young, and the time will come in which some very bad things will be done by those who were raised in the shadow of burning towers.
- The Way of the Gang: Criminal Gangs are a form of modern-day tribalism. They are well-placed to take advantage of any potential challenges to the primacy of the nation-state.
- A Theory of Theory of Mind: Part One: Some bold claims and speculative hypotheses on the relation between theory of mind, verbal IQ, and associative horizon.
- The Hydra’s Embrace: Neoreaction is not a thing. Neoreaction is fragments.
- The King of Ashes: The illusions of power perpetuate the structures of power.
- The God that dare not speak its Name: Death is one of the great powers of our universe, and in the absence of God, it might very well be the highest power.
- Bleeding Hearts and Weeping Martyrs: How can you be sure that your desire to save the world does not stem from the desire to escape your darkest fears?